The Gruson-Gewächshäuser, more formally known as the Gruson-Gewächshäuser Magdeburg Exotische Pflanzensammlung, is a botanical garden.
The garden was created by industrialist and plant collector Hermann Gruson, who upon his death in 1895 bequeathed his extensive succulent collection and 100,000 Marks to the city of Magdeburg. The greenhouses opened to the public in 1896, with a Victoria house added in 1910. The garden suffered severe damage in World War II, with virtually all glass broken, and the palm house completely destroyed. By the summer of 1945, however, its cactus and succulent house reopened, as did the tropical house. Other houses were gradually restored, with the palm house rebuilt in 1986.