Holland House, built in 1605 for Sir Walter Cope and originally known as Cope Castle, was one of the first great houses built in Kensington, England. The 500 acre (2.0 kmĀ²) estate stretched from Holland Park Avenue to the current site of Earl's Court tube station. His son-in-law, Henry Rich, 1st Earl of Holland eventually inherited the house.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement