Station name: Holton-le-Clay
Closed: 3.7.1955 (for passengers)
Closed completely: 25.5.1964
Present state: Although the platforms have been demolished the cattle dock survives as does the station house which is largely unaltered and in private occupation. Level crossing gate posts survive on both side of the road and a signal post stands opposite the site of the north platform. The goods yard is used as an industrial vehicle depot.
Categories: Transportation - Rail