The Independent Presbyterian Church was organized in 1755. The current building was built in 1891 as a replica of the previous one which burned in 1889. It is located at 207 Bull St in Savannah, GA.
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity, Buildings - Religious
Links: www.visit-historic-savannah.com
By: Ozzy

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload