Construction began in 1870 and was completed in 1885 with the additions and remodels. The original cabin/trading post was incorporated into the mansion is located to the east of the main living quarters. The old homestead was added to the National Register of Historical places in 1980. (www.mcalester.org)
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic
By: AKpilotEMT
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement