The Jewish Ceremonial Hall (Obřadní síň in Czech) can be found in the Josefov or Jewish Quarter of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. It was built in 1911-12 under the direction of architect J. Gerstl for the Jewish Burial Society (Hevrah Kaddishah) and is in the neo-Romanesque style. Originally used as a ceremonial hall and mortuary it now forms part of The Jewish Museum of Prague holding exhibitions relating to Jewish history.
Museums - History, Buildings - Museums
Links: upload.wikimedia.org, en.wikipedia.org