"Kehoe Field is an all-weather playing surface on the roof of Yates Field House. With a seating capacity of 1,200, Kehoe is home to the field hockey team. Kehoe also serves as an intramural and recreational facility, and as an inclement weather practice field for all varsity teams.
Sports - Facilities, Sports - Misc
Originally constructed in 1942, the field was dedicated in 1956 to Rev. John J. Kehoe, SJ, moderator of athletics in the early 1940's. In 1979, it was reconstructed as an all-weather field on the roof of the newly built Yates Field House "