Former city market space is now a convention center.
As one of the most sensational constructions at that time, built from 1929 until 1930, one exclusively traded with fruit and vegetables at this location until the year 1994.
The imposing reinforced concrete ribbed cupolas were a technical sensation, which in those days were considered the widest stretched massive cupola construction worldwide with a span of 75 m. With a length of 156 m and a width of 76 m both cupolas cover an area of approximately 12,000 m². A two-storey office extension encloses the halls on two sides.
Category: Convention Centers