The Grand Kremlin Palace, also translated Great Kremlin Palace, was built from 1837 to 1851 in Moscow, Russia on the site of the estate of the Grand Princes, which had been established in the 14th century on Borovitsky Hill. Designed by a team of architects under the management of Konstantin Thon, it was intended to emphasize the greatness of Russian autocracy. Konstantin Thon was also the architect of the Kremlin Armoury and the Church of Christ the Savior.
View in Google Earth Categories: Government - National - Foreign, Buildings - Government
Links: virtualglobetrotting.com
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement