This base was also used by Italian Submarines as an alternative to their one at Bordeaux. The first two, of a final ten pens was built by October 1941, the size being 195 metres long by 165 metres wide and 19 metres high. The German 3rd. Flotilla made its base here, and U-82 was the first arrival on the 9th. of November 1941.
Military - Bunkers