Built in 1876 on the ruins of the second courthouse that burned the year before, the courthouse is constructed of native limestone and sits in an enchanting town square setting. The stately dome with four clocks rises 122 feet and is visible for miles. The courthouse is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Categories: Government - Local
, City Squares