Marcus Hook Range Rear Lighthouse is a lighthouse in Delaware.
The permanent structure was preceded by a temporary light tower erected in 1915. Marcus Hook Range Rear Lighthouse was built in 1918 and was composed of nine sections of reinforced concrete. The Marcus Hook Range Front Light was built in 1925. It sits on a concrete pier in the Delaware River. The Coast Guard made minor repairs to the rear range tower in 2000. In March 2005 the lighthouse became available for transfer under the National Historic Lighthouse Preservation Act. The original keeper’s quarters is now a private residence. The tower is an active aid to navigation and not open to the public.