Mary Andrews Clark Memorial Home is a four-story, 76,000-square-foot "French colonial chateauesque" brick structure in central Los Angeles, California built in 1913 as a YWCA home for young working women. The house was built by William A. Clark, the copper magnate after whom Clark County, Nevada was named, as a memorial to his mother. The home was operated by the YWCA from 1913 to 1987 when it was closed as a result of earthquake damage sustained in the Whittier Narrows earthquake. The building reopened it in 1995 as housing for low income single workers.
The building was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.