This house was originally only two stories. The third floor and some iron railings were added in the 1800s. This house was the site of the first Constitutional session of the Georgia Legislature in January of 1783. George Washington visited this house in 1791.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic, Buildings - Novelty / Interesting
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: kkeps

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload