The Nassau County Courthouse, also known as the Old Nassau County Courthouse and the Historic Nassau County Courthouse, is an historic two-story red brick courthouse building located at 416 Centre Street in Fernandina Beach, Nassau County, Florida. Designed in the Classical Revival style, it was built in 1891 and features cast-iron Corinthian columns and a massive bell tower and steeple. Meneely and Co. of West Troy, New York, cast the bell for the tower, which was used as a fire alarm for many years.
Categories: Government - Local
, Buildings - Government