Nuneham House is a Palladian villa, at Nuneham Courtenay in Oxfordshire England. It was built for Simon Harcourt, 1st Earl Harcourt in 1756. It is owned by Oxford University and is currently used as a retreat centre by the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University. It is a Grade II* listed building.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement