The Old Absinthe House has a legacy following its every heartbeat”, this historic building was built in 1807. Originally the building was used as an importing firm, then converted to a “corner grocery “ of food, tobacco and fine Spanish liquor. In 1874, mixologist, Cayetano Ferrer, created a drink consisting of Absinthe—the “Old Absinthe House Frappe”.
View in Google Earth Categories: Buildings - Misc
Links: www.ruebourbon.com
By: LancelotLink

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload