Only open to pedestrians at this time. It was built in 1884 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in July, 1988. It was built by King Bridge Co. in Cleveland, Ohio.
View in Google Earth Categories: Bridges - Pedestrian
Links: bridgehunter.com
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement