Built in 1901. The station is no longer in this location it was moved to Linwood Park in Caledonia, WI. approx 8 miles away. It was transported in 3 sections in the early morning hours when traffic was minimal.
View in Google Earth Categories: Landmarks, Roadside Attractions
Links: journaltimes.com
By: CheesyCheetah
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement