The church was built in Zopf style by József Jung between 1791-1794 and rebuilt by the famous Hungarian architect Miklós Ybl between 1872-1874.
In 1945 the southern tower was bombed and has not been restored.
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity
Links: www.panoramicearth.com
By: hhgygy
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement