3/8 mile stock car racing oval track. Opened in 1950 as a 1/2 mile dirt track. Replaced by a 1/3 mile paved track in 1961 and enlarged in 1992. In the 60's, this track held NASCAR Grand National races.
View in Google Earth Categories: Raceways - Car
Links: www.oxfordplains.com
By: milwhcky
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement