Originally known as the Observation Tower, was designed in 1890 by Charles H. Latrobe, grandson of Benjamin Latrobe.

While known as the Pagoda because of its oriental architectural appearance, the design was intended to reflect the bold Victorian style of the day.
View in Google Earth Categories: Parks
Links: www.pattersonpark.com
By: boothy443
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement