From the winery that bears the name of Paul Masson, premium wines and champagne have flowed continuously since 1852, even during Prohibition under a special government license. Twice partially destroyed by earthquake and fire, the original sandstone walls still stand. The 12th-century Spanish Romanesque portal came around the Horn.
View in Google Earth Categories: Farms - Vineyards
Links: www.hmdb.org
By: mlc1us
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement