Three-sided replica of the birthplace of the Miller Brewing Company. In 1855, Frederick Miller purchased an abandoned brewery for $8000 that would eventually grow to be one of the world's largest brewers.

Miller used this replica building in a 2007 commercial with Christmas lights blinking to the tune of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Wizards in Winter".
View in Google Earth Categories: Breweries
Links: www.beerhistory.com, www.youtube.com
By: milwhcky
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement