"Taurine bullring built in 1766 by order of the Viceroy Amat y Junyet with Hipólito Landáburu's support. It is the third oldest plaza of the world and considered the most beautiful and famous. There had been the best bullfighters of the entire world. Every year here takes place the traditional bullfight Fair of "Señor de los Milagros" (October - November), in which are carried out bullfights with the best bullfighters in the world of the present time, having as main trophy "El Escapulario de Oro" (The Scapular of Gold)."
Categories: Sports - Bullfight Arenas