Originally built between 1904 and 1914, it was damaged in each of the World Wars and rebuilt afterwards. It spans the Vistula, connecting Powisle with the Praga quarter on the other side. Its viaduct is an extension of Aleje Jerozolimskie.
View in Google Earth Categories: Bridges - Automobile, Safari Submissions
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: WacoKidd110
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement