The district consists of three buildings in the Richardsonian Romanesque style, designed by the Buffalo, New York firm of Marling and Burdett in 1889 for Andrew A. Buell, a successful lumber merchant. The name comes from the locally quarried reddish-purple rock officially known as Monkton Quartzite
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Famous
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement