Repentance Tower is a 16th Century tower house situated near Annan, Dumfries and Galloway. Built in 1565 by John Maxwell, it served as a watchtower for Hoddom Castle. The tower takes its name from an inscription above the door.
View in Google Earth Categories: Towers - Misc, Buildings - Misc
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: LancelotLink
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement