The SS Keewatin is a passenger liner that once sailed between Port Arthur / Fort William and Port McNicoll. Built by Fairfield Shipbuilding and Engineering Company in Scotland as Hull No. 453, the Keewatin was launched 06 July 1907 and entered service in the following year. She ran continuous for almost 60 seasons, being retired in 1966. The ship is now the Keewatin Maritime Museum, and is permanently docked in Douglas, Michigan.
Categories: Museums - Sea
, Sea - Static Display