In 1927 an anonymous donor from England gave funds for a mission at Cambridge Bay. The anonymous donor paid the entire upkeep until 1943, but from then until 1955, it remained vacant for lack of a missionary.
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity, Buildings - Indoor
Links: www.arcticnet.org
By: Mike1989

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload