St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception is a historic Roman Catholic parish that was built in 1858. A parochial Catholic school, St. Mary's, was built on the adjacent property in 1866.

The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement