LOCATION: 1536-48 Papin Street; Near South Side; Saint Louis, Missouri

OTHER NAMES: Police Detoxification Center (1965 - 1968); St. Mary's Home for the Aged (1974 - 1979); St. Mary's Honor Center (1979 - 1994); Missouri State Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center (1994)

DATES OF CONSTRUCTION: Central building, 1889; Western addition, 1896; Eastern addition, 1906; Western building and ancillary building, 1945-6.

DATES OF ABANDONMENT: Pre-1952 buildings, 1979 (?) - present; Rest of complex, 1994 - present

OWNER: Sisters of St. Mary of the Third Order of St. Francis (1877-1974); Samuel and Lela Scauzzo (1974-2003) Reiter Properites, L.L.C. (2003-2006); St. Mary's LLC (2006-).
View in Google Earth Categories: Hospitals, Abandoned
Links: www.eco-absence.org
By: Mugen_1
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement