The German Evangelical Lutheran Church of Charleston, South Carolina was incorporated on December 3, 1840. Through usage and custom the Church is now known as St. Matthew's German Evangelical Lutheran Church or St. Matthew's Lutheran Church and is a member of the South Carolina Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America.
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: kkeps

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload