The first church on the site was built on instructions from Benedict Biscop in 674-75, of which only the west wall and porch survive. The tower was added before 1000 on top of the porch, and the rest of the church in the 14th century.
View in Google Earth Categories: Buildings - Religious
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: LancelotLink
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement