Nobody knows actually when these towers were constructed it is rather talk that remained instead of proper documents, anyway, some say that the Hungarian king Zsigmond de Luxemburg in 1419 got this building and used by the riders of teutoni for providing peace and harmony for the state, protecting it from the Danube side. In another documentation remained from 1443, this castle remained as one among the castles of the lords of Banat. Historians assume that this castle was built in the thirteenth or fourteenth century, surely before 1430.
View in Google Earth Categories: Landmarks, Castles
Links: www.welcometoromania.ro
By: WacoKidd110
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement