Located in Israel's cultural, financial and industrial core, Tel Aviv University is a major center of teaching and research, comprising 9 faculties, 27 schools, 98 departments and 128 research institutes and centers. Its origins go back to 1956, when three research institutes – the Tel Aviv School of Law and Economics, the Institute of Natural Sciences, and the Institute of Jewish Studies – joined together to form the University of Tel Aviv. Initially operated by the Tel Aviv municipality, the university was granted autonomy in 1963.[2] The Ramat Aviv campus, covering an area of 170-acre (0.69 km2), was established that same year.





View in Google Earth Categories: Art - Advertising, Signs, Billboards and Writing, Safari Submissions
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: WacoKidd110

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload