This was the site the Nazi's selected who were sent to nearby Płaszów concentration camp or to the death camps of Belzec and Auschwitz-Birkenau during the perion from March 3. 1941 until March 14. 1943 when the last ones were sent to the camps.
The chairs remembers the victims of the Holocaust of Krakow.
Categories: Murder Sites
, Events - Historical