Located on the grounds of the Saratoga Spa State Park in Saratoga Springs, NY is the Hall of Springs. The Hall of Springs was the first building to have its cornerstone laid during the construction of the Modern Spa, 1933-35. The building is currently used as a restaurant and an event hall for weddings and parties.
The building was intended as a “Drink Hall” patterned after the European example. Three representative “types” of water (Geyser, Hathorn, and Coesa) would be piped into the Hall for patrons to drink while they listened to live orchestral music and strolled inside or out. Because the waters lost carbonation in storage and corroded the copper-lined storage tanks, this scheme was never fully realized.
The Hall of Springs is located at 108 Avenue of the Pines Saratoga, New York, 12866.