Architect Albert Speer, who became Minister of Armaments, was the fourth member of the Nazi hierarchy who had a house on the Obersalzberg. Below his house was a spacious architectural studio, built to Speer's design in 1939.
View in Google Earth Categories: Studios, Homes - Historic
Links: www.thirdreichruins.com
By: LancelotLink
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
LancelotLink picture
@ 2009-12-18 12:53:06
This location is the studio, Speer's house is immediately to the south.
Advertisement