Tower of Sant' Elia (also known as the Calamosca Tower). Of ancient construction, (it appears to have been in place already in 1282), in 1638 it was flanked by a blockhouse to strengthen the defences along that stretch of coast. Still farther on is the Lighthouse (built in 1859).
View in Google Earth Categories: Towers - Misc, Towers - Lighting
Links: www.nautica.it
By: Effi
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement