The Tucker County Courthouse and Jail in Parsons, West Virginia was built in 1898 in a combination of Flemish Renaissance and Romanesque Revival styles. The red pressed-brick structure is flanked by a "jail and jailer's residence" built in 1896 in a similar style.
The historic jail is no longer used to confine inmates. Since 2005 the Tygart Valley Regional Jail in Belington in Randolph County has also served Tucker County.
View in Google Earth Categories: Government - Local, Buildings - Government
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Mike1989
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement