Located near Minneapolis, MN it was another of the first wave ordnance plants, and was operated by Federal Cartridge Co. Twin Cities operated from 1941 to 1945, from 1951 to 1957, and again from 1966 to 1975. One of the largest volume producers, Twin Cities made caliber 30, caliber 45, caliber 50, caliber 50 spotter-tracer, 7.62mm and 5.56mm ammunition.
View in Google Earth Categories: Pollution, Abandoned, Military - Weapon Depots, Companies - Plants/Factories
By: kjfitz
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement