The Ulster Tower is a memorial to the men of the 36th (Ulster) Division. The memorial was officially opened on November 19, 1921 and is a very close copy of Helen's Tower which stands in the grounds of the Clandeboye Estate, near Bangor, County Down in Northern Ireland. Many of the men of the Ulster Division trained in the estate before moving to England and then France early in 1916.
View in Google Earth Categories: Historical, Buildings - Misc
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Dania

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload