he U.S. Post Office and Customhouse was built in 1906. It is a Beaux Arts architecture building designed by James Knox Taylor. Also known as Smith-Goldberg U.S. Army Reserve Center, it served historically as a customhouse and as a post office. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972
View in Google Earth Categories: Companies - Misc
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement