The Walters Art Museum, (...) is a public art museum founded in 1934. The museum's collection was amassed substantially by two men, William Thompson Walters (1819-1894), who began serious collecting when he moved to Paris at the outbreak of the American Civil War, and Henry Walters (1848–1931), who refined the collection and rehoused it in a palazzo building on Charles Street which opened in 1909.
View in Google Earth Categories: Museums - Arts, Buildings - Misc
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: bubaonline
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement