The interior features the now rare native Koa wood. The first woman minister ordained in Hawaii served here in 1925. It is an official Hawaiian State Historical Marker Site, and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988. Today services are held in both Hawaiian and English.
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity
Links: www.mauiinfosource.com
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement