"Opened in 1932, this Art Deco style neighborhood palace was originally part of the Warner circuit. The Warner Theatre later became part of the Stanley-Warner chain and then the merged units of RKO-Stanley-Warner.
As the decades worn on, the Warner Theatre lost its grand, signature Warner sign. In 1981, Cineplex Odeon purchased the theater and it has since been converted into a four screen house."
An old postcard showing the original sign and marquee can be seen at...