This tiny Air Force Station west of Albuquerque housed a Ground Control Intercept radar system from 1958 until 1968. The FAA has operated a radar system here since 1961, and the site continues to be used by the FAA.
View in Google Earth Categories: Military - Bases, Military - Historic
Links: www.radomes.org
By: robsv
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement