White Sands V-2 Launching Site, also known as Launch Complex 33 is located in the White Sands Missile Range.
According to the National Park Service:
This site is closely associated with U.S. testing of the German V-2 rocket, the origins of the American rocket program, and the leadership of Dr. Werner von Braun (1912-1977). The V-2 Gantry Crane and Army Blockhouse here represent the first generation of rocket testing facilities that would lead to U.S. exploration of space.
It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1985.