The Friedrichswerder Church was the first Neo-Gothic church built in Berlin, Germany. It was designed by an architect better known for his Neoclassical architecture, Karl Friedrich Schinkel, and was built under his direction, 1824-1831.
Religious - Christianity
The building is currently part of the Berlin State Museums' ensemble, holding the Alte Nationalgalerie's collection of nineteenth-century German sculpture. It is maintained by the Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation.